Clash'N Slash v2 Clash'N Slash v2

Wow!

Thanks for the carpal tunnel syndrome, dude. :) My hand was going everywhere to stop those pesky aliens from destroying my planet. This is a very well done game, too bad I'm freaking poor, otherwise I'd buy the full version in a heartbeat.

Majoras Mask Quiz Majoras Mask Quiz

Nice. One question...

What is the song used in the tutorial? I want to download that song, it makes me laugh. The multiple things you can do in this is a neat plus too. :)

Fiberoptic-Ninja responds:

thanks man nice to know you like my flash
the song is called the rodeo song by david allen coe

Choose Your Death Choose Your Death

Got a few laughs out of it

The axe had to have been my favorite. The giant cock one was just scary.

Lotto777 responds:

Yeah, I've seen that ginat cock in my drea-, uh...I mean, nightmares.

Fred Collection 1 Fred Collection 1

I liked it

But it would be better with sound. You should just use what you have.

Fuckturas presents: Box Fuckturas presents: Box

Whee, neckache.

Had to turn my head sideways to understand which way I was going. Hard to know with left, right, up, and down when the screen is tilted. :D

Grave 3 Grave 3

FPS are fun

But this one just... isn't all that great. The guns fire /way/ too slow and it lags even on low quality.

Fun With A Ball!! Fun With A Ball!!

Nice

This is very promising. You just need to fix it so stars come out from random positions. I have as well found the spot where you can just sit and not do anything, and win (Doing it right now as I type this). So, look up on that.. And making some obstacles that cause the ball to bounce in odd ways. Just a few thoughs.

Letters Game ++ Letters Game ++

Nice

Got 849, and about 250 of those were with no energy left whatsoever. :>

Dragon Fear Dragon Fear

Heh

Mic had feedback, only place to stick it is next to my speakers. Didn't even have to do anything and I won!

RaidenX RaidenX

Wow!

I'd have to say, until now, I didn't like games like this. Now I do. All thanks to a fully upgraded purple electricity ship and fully upgraded homing missiles. It's one game like this I finally beat! :D